A blood and urine analysis reveals very important information about the functioning of our body and allows us to know that we are healthy or if we have a problem. Therefore, A general check-up helps us to know if we should correct our lifestyle habits or allows us to act immediately against any pathology.
- Globular Sedimentation Rate.
- Total cholesterol.
- Uric acid.
- Total bilirubin.
- Alkaline phosphatase.
- Total proteins.
- Glycosylated hemoglobin.
- Urine and sediment.
- You should not change your habits and your diet days before the analysis if your doctor does not tell you otherwise.
- Go fasting, with a minimum of 8 to 12 hours. If you need it, you can drink water and take medication unless otherwise indicated by your doctor.
- If you are diabetic and take medication for it, you should consult your doctor if you continue with your treatment while fasting.
- You should not smoke before the extraction.
- Use a specific sterile container for urine collection
- In the morning and before urinating, you should clean your genitals with soap and water and then rinse with plenty of lukewarm water.
- Collect the first urine of the morning, discarding the first and last part of urination. Make sure clothes and genitals do not directly touch the glass to avoid contamination
- Close the glass, and if you have a tube, fill it up and make sure there are no spills.
- You must deliver the urine as soon as possible. In case of not being able to make the delivery within an hour, it is recommended to put in the refrigerator.
For a advanced health study:
- Comply with the conditions prior to conducting the study.
- Come to our Laboratories any day of the week