- You should not change your habits and your diet days before the analysis if your doctor does not tell you otherwise.
- Go fasting, with a minimum of 8 to 12 hours. If you need it, you can drink water and take medication unless otherwise indicated by your doctor.
- If you are diabetic and take medication for it, you should consult your doctor if you continue with your treatment while fasting.
- You should not smoke before the extraction.
- Comply with the conditions prior to conducting the study.
- Come to our Laboratories any day of the week
The diabetes epidemic is increasing rapidly in many countries, so much so that the risk of children suffering from it has increased as well. That is why the World Health Organization will focus on the prevention and treatment of diabetes.
Diabetes is known as the silent disease because its symptoms often go unnoticed. This nickname is due to the fact that when blood glucose levels are altered, they injure the body, although the person does not realize it.
Scientifically it is called diabetes mellitus and it is a chronic disease that occurs when the pancreas does not produce enough insulin or when the body does not use the insulin it produces effectively.
Over time, excess glucose in the blood can cause health problems, and although there is no cure for diabetes, there are three important things to be able to cope with:
- Know her.
- Know how to detect it.
- Take care of yourself.
Not yet reviewed