Today's life is more demanding every day, both from a work point of view, as well as a personal and social one. Being in optimal physical and mental condition is the best way to deal with it. Therefore, The best measures to adopt to take care of our health is not only to treat the disease, but also to prevent it..
This analysis is aimed at anyone, male and female, regardless of age, who wants to regularly monitor their inner well-being.
- Hemogram. (Red or red blood cells, white or leukocytes, hemoglobin and leukocyte formula). For the prevention and detection of anemia and infections.
- Globular Sedimentation Rate. To detect any inflammation or infection in the body.
- Glucose.(Blood sugar or blood glucose levels). For the prevention and diagnosis of diabetes.
- Urea.(Renal function). Assess the proper functioning of the kidney.
- Creatinine.(Renal function). Assess the proper functioning of the kidney.
- Total cholesterol. Control of cardiovascular risk.
- Triglycerides Control of cardiovascular risk.
- GOT.(Liver function). It evaluates the correct functioning of the liver.
- GPT.(Liver function). It evaluates the correct functioning of the liver.
- GGT.(Liver function). It evaluates the correct functioning of the liver.
- Uric acid .Prevention of gout attacks.
- Urine and sediment. (Renal function) Assesses the proper functioning of the kidney.
- You should not change your habits and your diet days before the analysis if your doctor does not tell you otherwise.
- Go fasting, with a minimum of 8 to 12 hours. If you need it, you can drink water and take medication unless otherwise indicated by your doctor.
- If you are diabetic and take medication for it, you should consult your doctor if you continue with your treatment while fasting.
- You should not smoke before the extraction.
- Use a specific sterile container for urine collection
- In the morning and before urinating, you should clean your genitals with soap and water and then rinse with plenty of lukewarm water.
- Collect the first urine of the morning, discarding the first and last part of urination. Make sure clothes and genitals do not directly touch the glass to avoid contamination
- Close the glass, and if you have a tube, fill it up and make sure there are no spills.
- You must deliver the urine as soon as possible. In case of not being able to make the delivery within an hour, it is recommended to put in the refrigerator.
For a general health study:
- Comply with the conditions prior to conducting the study.
- Come to our Laboratories any day of the week